CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Chunky Monkey" LOL


OMG ~ My lil Harley Jane is 13 lbs now!!
I just had to take this pic on July9, 2009 ! ! That cute lil chubby face of hers just wants to make me squeeze her!!!
*I love u, Grandma's lil baby Girl!*
It shows just how much she has grown over the last two weeks...

On July 14th Harley Jane will be 2 months old. It definately has been a bumpy ride. No major hangups or medical suff... just dealing with trying to keep her satisfied, happy, and pain-free. I think that 98% of the time she is a very happy baby! The other 2%, well, thats another story! LOL Today I came home from being out of town for the night and Kayla and Adam seemed like they were at their wit's end, trying to figure out why lil Harley was so unhappy. She was crying/whining at the same time... "it's like a 'hurt' cry" they said and said she had been crying like that for an hour straight. It was definately a sad little cry... I held her and she would look at me and just cry this pitiful lil cry... "awww, Grandma's here lil baby girl... its gonna be okay" I told her. I brought her upstairs and turned the AC on and rocked her, held her, etc.... (Well, I remembered reading about other Hydran babies who are soothed by music! And then I remembered, one time up in my room, a few weeks ago, how harley was very fussy and I had music playing on my computer and she calmed down when I was holding her, singing to her... ) So, after trying EVERYTHING to calm her down, I told Kayla, "Music Therapy Time" ! I then turned on my radio.. and she immediately stopped crying and fussing!!! It was amazing!!! I rocked her for a while, danced with her, sang to her, then put her down on the bed, gave her a bottle and kept the music playing.
Well, thank God, she is still sleeping....
She looks like an angel...
Well, I think the bottom line is....


♥ She just missed her Grandma!!!! ♥

1 comments:

Ali Harper said...

I just love the "chunky monkey" pictures...she's just soo cute. All that growing just makes you know she's growing strong!

Sorry to hear she's been so fussy, however. Little Harley Jane is forever in my prayers!