CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Harley Jane lost her fight....


My lil grandbaby, Harley Jane, lost her fight here on earth...
and is now dancing with the angels.She passed away this morning, Sept 17, @ 8am,
peacefully in her grandpa Herzbergs arms.







She was only given to us for a mere 4
months, and in that small amount of time, she had totally captured everyones hearts and left an everlasting imprint. She was truly an angel here on earth. She will be greatly missed but never forgotten.









Grandma will miss her lil Chunky Monkey.... I am sooo glad that I got to see you a few days ago lil baby girl. The time I got to spend with you will be treasured forever!
You looked so purdy in your lil dress that your daddy dressed you in to take you back home....



I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, HARLEY JANE


0 comments: